Primobolan dosage acid (ASA) belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect, due to inhibition of cyclooxygenase enzymes involved in the synthesis of prostaglandins. ASA in doses ranging from 0.3 to 1.0 g is used for temperature reduction in diseases such as colds and flu, and to relieve joint and muscle pain. ASA inhibits platelet aggregation by blocking the synthesis of thromboxane A 2 in platelets.
- For the symptomatic relief of headache, toothache, sore throat, pain during menstruation, pain in muscles and joints, back pain.
- Increased body temperature in cold and other infectious and inflammatory diseases (adults and children over 15 years).CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Hypersensitivity to ASA, other NSAIDs or any excipients of the drug.
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (exacerbation).
- Hemorrhagic diathesis.
- Asthma induced by intake of salicylates and other NSAIDs.
- The combined use with methotrexate 15 mg per week or more.
- I and III trimesters of pregnancy and during breastfeeding. The drug is not indicated for children under 15 years old with acute respiratory infections caused by viral infections, because of the risk of Reye syndrome (encephalopathy and acute fatty liver with development of acute liver failure).Be wary – when concomitant treatment with anticoagulants; gout, hyperuricemia, gastric ulcer and / or duodenal ulcer (in history), including chronic or recurrent course of peptic ulcer disease and gastrointestinal bleeding; bronchial asthma, nasal polyps, chronic obstructive lung diseases; with impaired renal function and / or liver disease; in II-trimester.DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION The product is intended for adults and children over 15 years: the pain syndrome mild to moderate intensity and fevers single dose of 0.5-1 g, maximum single dose – 1 g intervals between doses of the drug should not be less than 4 -x hours. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 3 g (6 tablets). How to use: taken orally, after meals, drinking plenty of fluids.The duration of treatment (without consulting a doctor) should not exceed 5 days when administered as an analgesic, and more than 3 days – as an antipyretic.ADVERSE EFFECTS Gastrointestinal tract: abdominal pain; nausea; vomiting; heartburn; Explicit (vomiting blood, tarry stools) or hidden signs of gastrointestinal bleeding, which can lead to iron deficiency anemia, erosive and ulcerative lesions (including perforated) of the gastrointestinal tract; increased activity of “liver” enzymes. Central nervous system: dizziness and tinnitus (usually a sign of overdose).hemopoiesis system: an increased risk primobolan dosage of bleeding. Allergic reactions: urticaria, anaphylactic reactions, bronchospasm, angioedema.OVERDOSESymptoms For moderate overdose is characterized by nausea, vomiting, tinnitus, hearing loss, headache, dizziness and confusion. These symptoms are at lower dose. For an overdose of heavy severity:characterized by fever, hyperventilation, ketosis, respiratory alkalosis, metabolic acidosis, coma, cardiogenic shock, respiratory failure, severe hypoglycaemia.
Treatment Hospitalization, lavage, activated charcoal method, the control of acid-base balance, alkaline diuresis to obtain urine pH values in the range 7.5-8.0 (forced alkaline diuresis is considered to be achieved when the concentration of salicylate in the blood is greater than 500 mg / l ( 3.6 mmol / l) in adults and 300 mg / l (2.2 mmol / l) in children, hemodialysis, fluid loss compensation, symptomatic therapy.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER DRUGS Aspirin increases the toxicity of methotrexate, narcotic analgesics, other NSAIDs, hypoglycemic agents for oral administration of heparin, indirect anticoagulants, thrombolytics – platelet aggregation inhibitors, sulfonamides (including co-trimoxazole), triiodothyronine; decreases – uricosuric drugs (benzbromaron, probenecid), antihypertensives and diuretics (spironolactone, furosemide). Corticosteroids, alcohol and etanolsoderzhaschie funds increase the damaging effect on the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract, increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. Aspirin increases the concentration of digoxin , barbiturate drugs, and lithium in the blood plasma. Antacids containing magnesium and / or aluminum hydroxide, slow and reduce the absorption of primobolan dosage acid.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS Children under 15 years should not be prescribed medication containing aspirin because the risk of Reye’s syndrome is increased in the case of a viral infection. Aspirin can cause bronchospasm, asthma attack or other hypersensitivity reactions. The risk factors are the presence of bronchial asthma in history, fever, nasal polyps, chronic obstructive lung diseases, cases of allergy in the anamnesis (allergic rhinitis, skin rash). Aspirin may increase the tendency to bleeding, due to its inhibitory effect on platelet aggregation . This should be considered as necessary surgical procedures, including small interfering as tooth extraction.Before surgery to reduce bleeding during surgery and in the postoperative period, the drug should be discontinued for 5-7 days and put in a doctor’s reputation. If necessary, use during lactation should stop breastfeeding. primobolan dosage acid reduces the excretion of uric acid from the body, which can cause an acute attack of gout in susceptible patients.
Effects on ability to drive and moving machinery is not affected.