Primobolan for women About 90% of the drug after administration by inhalation may be swallowed. Rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. formoterol Plasma protein binding is 50-65%. The maximum concentration of formoterol in plasma is 60% 15 minutes after application, and reduced to 10% at 24 hours after application. Formoterol is metabolized by direct attachment of glucuronic acid residue and O-demethylation. The half-life of 4 hours after intravenous administration and 6 hours after ingestion. The active substance and its metabolites are excreted completely: 36-45% is excreted in the urine, 50-56% – in the feces within 72 hours after application.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of bronchoconstriction in patients with bronchial asthma;
- Prevention and treatment of bronchospasm induced by allergens, exercise and cold air.
- Prevention and treatment of airflow obstruction primobolan for women in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Hypersensitivity to formoterol or any other component of the drug;
- atrioventricular block III degree;
- subaortalnыy idiopathic stenosis;
- hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
- lengthening the interval QT (QTc> 0.44 seconds);
- children under 6 years;
Coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, exacerbation of hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, congestive heart failure decompensation, diabetes, prostatic hypertrophy, glaucoma, pregnancy.
Pregnancy and lactation
Safety of Atimosa during pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Use of the drug during pregnancy is possible only if the expected benefits outweigh the potential risk.
There is no data on the primobolan for women penetration of formoterol passes into breast milk in humans. You must stop breast-feeding when used Atimosa.
Dosing and Administration
Adults, including elderly patients .
Treatment and prevention:
- one or two doses of 12 ug (12-24 ug) twice a day.
If necessary, an additional one or two doses may be administered during the day to alleviate symptoms. However, if the need for additional doses is more frequent (eg, more than two days a week), you should see a doctor to review treatment, as this situation may indicate worsening asthma.
Children aged 6 years and older :
- single dose of 12 mg twice a day.
Prevention of bronchospasm caused by exercise or unavoidable contact with a known allergen :
- One inhalation of 12 mg 15 minutes before the provocation. Patients with severe asthma are two to 12 mcg inhalation may be required.
Before first use (or if the inhaler has not been used for three days or more), remove the protective cap from the mouthpiece and make spray once into the air to make sure that the inhaler is working.
Method of application :
- Take the inhaler between thumb and forefinger, as shown in the figure.
- Remove the protective cap from the inhaler mouthpiece.
- Take the mouthpiece into your mouth tightly around his primobolan for women lips and exhale completely through your nose.
- Make a long deep breath and simultaneously performed by pressing on the end of the balloon forefinger.
After inhalation as long as you can hold your breath. it is recommended to wash it with warm water as contamination In order to maintain the purity of the mouthpiece.
Use of the drug in children should be under adult supervision. It is recommended to prevent inhalation through the nose during inhalation to pinch the nostrils of the child.
From the musculoskeletal system:
- Sometimes (1/1000 – 1/100): tremor;
- rare (1/10000 – 1/1000): muscle pain, muscle cramps.Since the cardiovascular system:
- sometimes: palpitations;
- rare: tachycardia, decreased blood pressure.Of the central and peripheral nervous systems:
- sometimes headache;
- rare: agitation, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, insomnia.From the respiratory system:
- sometimes: cough;
- Rare: paradoxical bronchospasm.Local reactions:
- rare: Oropharyngeal irritation.
- sometimes weakness, allergic reactions (pruritus, urticaria, angioedema, rash), taste changes, nausea, dry mouth, hypokalemia.
In case of overdose occur typical? -adrenomimetikov Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, headache, tremor, drowsiness, palpitations, tachycardia, ventricular arrhythmias, low / high blood pressure, metabolic acidosis, hypokalemia, hyperglycemia.
When symptoms of overdose symptomatic shown treatment. In severe cases, hospitalization. It may be considered the use of cardioselective? Adrenoblokatorov subject to extreme caution since the use of these agents can cause bronchospasm.
Interaction with other drugs
Antiarrhythmic agents Ia class (quinidine, disopyramide, procainamide) and Class III (solatol, amidaron), phenothiazines, antihistamines, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), tricyclic antidepressants, erythromycin intravenous pentamidine, sultopride, vinkomitsin, halofantrine, bepridil may lengthen QT-interval and increase the risk of ventricular fibrillation (risk of arrhythmias such as “pirouette”) (see also. “Contraindications”).
The simultaneous use of other adrenergic agents may lead to aggravation of side effects Atimosa.
Simultaneous treatment of xanthine derivatives, corticosteroids or diuretics may enhance the potential gipokaliemicheskoe effect of? 2-agonists. Hypokalemia may increase the risk of cases of cardiac arrhythmias in patients receiving drugs naperstnyanki.
? Adrenoblokatory can reduce the effect of Atimosa. Thus, the drug must not be used simultaneously with? Adrenoblokatorami (including eye drops), except when use is dictated by necessity.
Because primobolan for women a small amount of content of ethanol may interact manifestation in patients with hypersensitivity taking disulfiram or metronidazole.
If you need regular treatment with inhaled agonists, bronchial asthma patients should receive a systematic anti-inflammatory treatment. Therefore, if the prescribed treatment Atimosom, it is necessary to assess the need for the appointment of anti-inflammatory therapy.
When patients are undergoing active treatment (inhaled or oral steroids), it is necessary to continue without any change, even if there is an improvement of symptoms. Preservation of asthma symptoms or the need to increase the dose Atimosa may indicate a deterioration of the current asthma and the need to review treatment.
If patients have these co-morbidities, as coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, exacerbation of hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, diabetes, prostatic hypertrophy, glaucoma, you must take extra care when choosing a dose Atimosa.
Due to the hyperglycemic action ? 2-agonists in patients with diabetes must also monitor blood glucose levels.
Potentially treatment? 2-agonists may cause hypokalemia. This action can be enhanced by hypoxia and concomitant treatment, so extreme caution should be exercised in patients suffering from bronchial asthma.
In these conditions, it is recommended to monitor the level of potassium in the blood plasma.
Perhaps the development of paradoxical bronchospasm. In this case, you should immediately stop using the product and assign an alternative treatment.
It is recommended to strictly follow the recommended dosage instructions to avoid serious side effects, especially on the part of the cardiovascular system.
This medicinal product contains ethanol.
For athletes : the use of the drug primobolan for women for medicinal purposes is not considered as doping: it causes the doping effect and gives a positive reaction in doping tests.
Adverse effects in the case of their appearance, can affect the ability to drive or operate machinery.
The balloon is under pressure: do not expose to high temperatures Do not pierce, do not burn even empty. Store and use at room temperature of not more than 3 months from the beginning of the application.
Aerosol for inhalation dose of 12 mcg / dose.
The aluminum canister with a metering valve, containing 100 or 120 doses. On 1 inhaler cartridges and instructions are placed in a cardboard box.